PDA

View Full Version : took a big step today

BeckaBlue
05-25-2005, 10:03 AM
I've been part of a board for almost 4 years now, it's a birth-month board for dd2. there's one woman there who is constantly spanking and putting down her ds :bheart

another mom today was mentioning troubles w/ disciplining her dd and i pointed her over to Joanne's and Crystal's sites. another mom was talking about a friend of her who has her 3week old baby on a strict schedule and asked if she could direct her to ezzo.info (she was already saying she told her to feed her hungry baby, so i'm sure *she's* open to checking out the site, but i'm not sure if she's close enough to the other mom to do it, i'm really hoping she is though). i'm really :pray mom1 will be open to what ive written, she's never come across as very punitive to me, hopefully a good start

I'm also hoping the extremely punitive mom will be reading and be changed in some way

Dizzy Blond
05-25-2005, 05:17 PM
Keep up the good work!! :tu

purplerose
05-25-2005, 05:34 PM
:clap :highfive

happy2bmama
05-25-2005, 07:08 PM
:tu :clap Good for you!!! That's awesome!!!

lumpofclay
05-25-2005, 07:10 PM
:woohoo

I know how hard it is to "step out" sometimes. Good for you! :clap

Soliloquy
05-25-2005, 07:14 PM
Good for you! :tu Even if your suggestions don't result in immediate changes, at least they've gotten a nudge. It took me many years to finally come to peace with the concept of AP and GBD. It took a lot of gentle nudges from other people, though. I'm so glad they did it, too, or I wouldn't have known there was another way.

Thankfully, I got all my nudges before I became a mom and now my DD gets the benefit!