PDA

View Full Version : Something I haven't done in YEARS

Soliloquy
03-08-2021, 05:04 PM
Frequently at our homeschool co-op people bring in boxes of books they no longer want. People can look through them and take what they want. Today I was just glancing through a box, nothing caught my eye, until I saw a well-read copy of Babywise.

Picked it up and went and buried it in the trash. Felt good.

SewingGreenMama
03-08-2021, 05:05 PM
I did this recently. Felt amazing.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Aerynne
03-08-2021, 05:57 PM
I haven’t done that in a couple of years, either. It does feel good, though! :tu

graciousmomma
03-08-2021, 07:06 PM
This is a great idea! I never thought of going through the free stuff at coop and taking out the harmful stuff. I will keep this on my radar for the future.

tempus vernum
03-08-2021, 07:06 PM
:rockon I don’t know many with babies right now and was just wondering is Ezzo and the Pearls are still a trend.

I used buy every copy I find at half price books. Your post Brings back memories (don’t recall last time I saw one in a store)

ValiantJoy07
03-09-2021, 01:36 PM
:rockon I don’t know many with babies right now and was just wondering is Ezzo and the Pearls are still a trend.

I used buy every copy I find at half price books. Your post Brings back memories (don’t recall last time I saw one in a store)
I see the babywise like advise on instagram and tiktok sometimes but saying it's not developmentally appropriate or that babies have been hurt is Mom Shaming and you get eaten. :eyeroll

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

I see the babywise like advise on instagram and tiktok sometimes but saying it's not developmentally appropriate or that babies have been hurt is Mom Shaming and you get eaten. :rolleyes

SewingGreenMama
03-09-2021, 02:28 PM
It's making a resurgence lately I've noticed.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk