PDA

View Full Version : the stupid stupid things that I do

Elibellamiah
11-10-2013, 08:07 PM
I think this belongs here.
One of my kid's foam swords broke and inside was a white rod that looked just like the plumbing line the Pearl's recommend using to spank kids with. I've seen them being used on kids as young as 2. Out of curiosity I hit my leg with it. :blush Anyway, I must have broken a blood vessel. It looked like a vein swelled up and got really hard. I put ice on it for a while. I'm going to have a nasty bruise. And hours later the red mark is still there too. Those things are EVIL!

blondie
11-10-2013, 08:09 PM
They hurrrrrrrrrrrt. :shiver

MercyInDisguise
11-10-2013, 08:15 PM
I've done stuff like that before out of curiosity. Makes me glad at least the two times I have screwed up and spanked was just my hand. :(

Sent from my LG-LG730 using Tapatalk

Elibellamiah
11-10-2013, 08:41 PM
If I wouldn't have decided to stop spanking I probably would have saved it to use on my children. It makes me so sad that seeing objects like that automatically makes me think of hitting children. I saw some spatulas at Target in the Christmas section that said "naughty" and again, all I could think of was people using them to hit children. The worst thing of all is that it was becoming a Christian and being around Christian families that put this idea in my head.

cro
11-10-2013, 08:48 PM
:hugheart

Glitterfish
11-10-2013, 08:48 PM
If I wouldn't have decided to stop spanking I probably would have saved it to use on my children. It makes me so sad that seeing objects like that automatically makes me think of hitting children. I saw some spatulas at Target in the Christmas section that said "naughty" and again, all I could think of was people using them to hit children. The worst thing of all is that it was becoming a Christian and being around Christian families that put this idea in my head.

I struggle w/ similar thoughts and feelings :hugheart