PDA

View Full Version : Unnecessary worrying!

tessiemae
09-19-2012, 08:38 PM
Once again, I've worried unnecessarily. I know what the Bible says about worrying, and yet, I fall into this dark trap time and time again.

For years, I've worried that our homeschooling would be inadequate in high school when it came to science labs. Our children have a natural bent towards science, my husband and I are scientists, and I was worried that they'd be short-changed by not having access to a fancy lab with impressive equipment.

I'm so impressed with our 10th grade chemistry book and labs. The labs are wonderfully explained, illustrative, and achievable in our kitchen with a few small boxes that came with the curriculum. Whew! We use Oak Meadow, but I'm sure others have homeschooled through high school with similar excitement and reassurance of the quality of their science.

Just thought I'd share and try to remind myself to breathe, be still and know God, ... persist in trusting Him.

peace,
tessiemae

Petie
09-20-2012, 02:57 PM
Science is my biggest worry as well. I'm not to high school yet, but it does reassure me that there are good programs out there.