PDA

View Full Version : Made my mother laugh

rjy9343
12-16-2011, 02:31 PM
Ivy and I were skyping with my mother today and I made the comment that Ivy says her name every time she sees the computer or she wants to talk to her. My mother was surprised that she could say her name. I said yes and told her that Ivy has learned to say nurse and nice. The thing is they sound a lot alike and you have to pay attention to what she says and figure it out from the context. At that point Ivy began to say nurse please and was not willing to wait. My mother said oh, you're no closer to weaning her I see. I said sure I am, as Ivy latched on. She gave me the you're nuts look and I said I am a day closer to weaning her everyday. She laughed and let it go.

Kiara.I
12-16-2011, 02:38 PM
:giggle Great response!

MercyInDisguise
12-16-2011, 05:03 PM
I was asked the other day, "How long are you going to let him do that?" I responded, "Probably about 20 seconds." Then after nursing about 20 seconds, C wandered off again. :giggle

rjy9343
12-16-2011, 05:11 PM
I was asked the other day, "How long are you going to let him do that?" I responded, "Probably about 20 seconds." Then after nursing about 20 seconds, C wandered off again. :giggle
It's so nice when they cooperate.