PDA

View Full Version : Rash

Mama Rophe
11-18-2011, 10:44 AM
So, Raindrop has developed a terrible rash. I stripped the diapers. Nothing changed. We use flannel flats and covers. I thought it was just a teething thing. We went out of town on Wednesday and I forgot to grab the bag with the diapers in it, so I had to buy a pack of sposies for the day. Her rash is almost completely gone after 2 days. This makes me think we should switch to sposies.

I'd like to so something like g diapers or something similar. What is the best brand to go with?

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 AM ----------

:bump

blondie
11-18-2011, 10:51 AM
Are you wanting a hybrid option ? I've heard good things about Flips with disposable inserts.

Mama Rophe
11-18-2011, 10:53 AM
I think so. I'll look into Flips. We have one store here in town that carry g diapers and flips.

blondie
11-18-2011, 11:05 AM
TenderLovingWillow has some gdiapers - IDK if she uses the disposable inserts or not, but you could ask her what she thinks of them. :yes

2sunshines
11-21-2011, 05:52 AM
I haven't tried either one of those diapers, so no advice here...

Just wanted to see how it's going. Did you decide to try a different brand?

Mama Rophe
11-21-2011, 08:30 AM
We're not sure yet. Dh made a good point. She's 18 months old. She won't be in diapers for much longer. The "natural" and chlorine free diapers cost about the same as the disposable inserts. Why spend the extra money just for some covers. We may just go with Seventh Generation diapers. Her rash is totally gone now and she doesn't seem to be affected by the sposies at all. My boys all broke out in rashes after wearing sposies, so that's what we were afraid of happening to Raindrop.

2sunshines
11-21-2011, 05:19 PM
A trial of 7th generation sposies might be well worth a try. :yes