PDA

View Full Version : New Flip Trainers!

shirelingmum
11-07-2011, 02:35 PM
Ahhh!!! DH just came home from Cotton Babies with one of the new Cotton Babies FLIP Trainers! These things are GENIUS, ladies.
it's a one-size cover (similar to the Flip) but it fits a bit more trim and it has these removable side-snaps so me/hobbit can easily pull it up or down! It comes with 5 organic cotton inserts with velcro which stick under the Flip flaps on either end (so no catching issues!) and oh my word they are MARVELOUS!!! plus instead of going out and buying a ton of trainers you can just get 2 or 3 of the flip trainer covers and be set with inserts! PLUS you can stuff it with your own insert, or the Flip disposable inserts...it's just...AWESOME.
and potty training with this is going great, btw!

chasingbutterflies
11-07-2011, 02:44 PM
Ooooh. I wonder if these would work overnight for my "only pees at night occasionally" 3yo. off to go look...

Glitterfish
11-15-2011, 01:40 PM
I'm so glad they're working great for you!

I tried one out, but I mostly wanted it for my 5 year old, who is still an overnight heavy wetter.... and there's no way it will work for us. I already sold mine off to fund newborn diapers! :)

blondie
11-15-2011, 01:57 PM
I'm also wondering how they'd be for overnight. We've been using fitteds and covers, because she pees like CRAZY at night, but sometimes she wants to get up and use the potty, and I hate stripping all the layers off of her!

:popcorn

Glitterfish
11-15-2011, 02:25 PM
I'm also wondering how they'd be for overnight. We've been using fitteds and covers, because she pees like CRAZY at night, but sometimes she wants to get up and use the potty, and I hate stripping all the layers off of her!

:popcorn

For my older ones that still wet a lot at night use Overnight Trainers (http://hyenacart.com/stores/ladderhilldesign/index.php?c=19) by Ladder Hill Designs.... I stuff a size 4 w/ a Flip Organic insert and 2 hemp/bamboo doublers for my 5 year old, and my 3 year old wears a 2t or 3t stuffed w/ a flat usually. They pull up and down easily, and can be stuffed to the gills!

shirelingmum
11-15-2011, 03:34 PM
So I'll bet you could just put a Hemparoos prefold in there and it'd do a great job!

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

UPDATE: they have been working MARVELOUSLY, btw!!! still LOVING them and we call them her trainers or her "unnerwear"...lol. she's been doing great! we still put her in a regular flip at night for now, but we put a hemp liner or organic cotton liner in there (flip) so she can still feel her pee and/or want to pee at night if she needs too.

blondie
11-23-2011, 09:41 AM
Any new updates on these ? I'm really considering a few for night time, because I'm not sure how soon we will be night learned, and I NEED something different!

Sometimes she wakes up in the night to go potty, and I have to take off a fitted, woolies, and her jammies...It'd be so nice if we had a pullup/pulldown option! I'm just afraid to spend $25 on something that might not work for what we need it for!

shirelingmum
11-27-2011, 02:53 PM
Update: these are working FABULOUSLY!! they are sooooooo easy to pull in and off and they are easily adjustable-VERY trim and very quick and easy to wash and re-use! DEFINITELY going to get a couple more! I HIGHLY recommend getting some!