PDA

View Full Version : Sharing

Psyche
11-01-2011, 10:57 AM
I don't know what to do. I cannot handle the tears and screaming and fighting.

Caden(5) will not share trains with Jon (2). Since he will not share his trains, I don't think Jon is obligated to share his Power Rangers.

I am tired of the bickering. Fighting, screaming and arguing. From both of them.

Please help.

swimming with sharks
11-01-2011, 11:02 AM
Are all the trains *HIS*? In our house....we often have multiple pieces....Lots of legos, three trains, etc. If people are going to insist on fighting over them, I will say you play with this one and you play with this one. If that doesn't stop the fighting, that person gets to take a break from playing with that toy. I'm sorry it seems like you think this 'toy' is more important than your relationship with your sibling. That's not *EVER* true so we're going to put this toy away since there's so much trouble with it. :shrug3 Do you talk about how it makes him feel when his brother won't share his power rangers with him. We do a sprinkling of helping 'teach' the younger sibling about how to act/be with their siblings and with my kids they're really eager to help with the littlest. Ymmv though. ;)