PDA

View Full Version : Hobby Lobby--cloth diaper materials

yellowheart
10-27-2011, 12:49 PM
FYI...JIC you are into sewing your own diapers Hobby Lobby has started to carry a very small section of co-ordinating cloth diaper materials. Don't expect the staff to know much about it. The lady in my local store said they got the materials about a week ago and she has no idea what its for. I tried to tell her but I don't think she believed me. :-/ :doh

cro
10-27-2011, 12:54 PM
I just saw this in JoAnn last week! Very cute stuff - I wish they had that 3 yrs ago! Oddly, it was in the middle of an aisle of buttons and ribbons. :hunh Not exactly where one would go to look for PUL, FOE, and colored velcro (or whatever it is - I forgot to check the specifics).

Castle On A Cloud
10-27-2011, 01:01 PM
what does joanns have now?

melliethepooh
10-27-2011, 01:18 PM
What is FOE? Do they finally have snap presses? JoAnn's has had PUL for awhile...
Posted via Mobile Device

cro
10-27-2011, 01:47 PM
fold-over elastic. And yes, they have snap presses and colored snaps. :tu

DoulaClara
10-27-2011, 01:55 PM
:think What kind of thread do you use when you sew PUL? (So that the holes don't wick)

Castle On A Cloud
10-27-2011, 03:06 PM
:think What kind of thread do you use when you sew PUL? (So that the holes don't wick)

something polyester. And then normally you should wash and dry it to seal the holes

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

wait, so they have KAM snaps? or those little plier things?