PDA

View Full Version : snap conversions

tiffany
08-20-2011, 03:01 PM
I posted this somewhere else and wanted to open the discussion up wider:

I have a ton of pockets and covers whose aplix is either ruined or getting there and I need to do something ASAP! I was hoping to get them converted to snaps, but I think I'm going to have to do it myself since it would be so much cheaper to by the pliers and snaps than pay someone else for the labor. So my question is - has anyone done that before? How much time and tediousness does that entail? gonna start a thread in diaper forum too... :nails

I have about 4 months till Baby#4 is due and I have about 20 pockets and probably about that in covers needing it, so could I do one a night after the kids go to bed? How long does each conversion take? If I did one a day it should take about 2-ish months - give or take - and considering some days I wouldn't be able to. Is that reasonable for being so close to an EDD? :nails

Barefoot Bookworm
08-20-2011, 03:02 PM
I'm sure you could get it done in that time. I sent about 20 diapers to a friend of mine who needed to convert them to snaps. She had about a month to go before her due date and had 'em finished in a few weeks.