PDA

View Full Version : Itty bitty diapers?

Can Dance
07-03-2011, 04:44 PM
I am thinking about getting some AIO's for the new one. I have read mostly positive things, but wondering if anyone has personal experience?
:think
thanks!

Annainprogress
07-03-2011, 04:49 PM
I've had a couple of d'lish ones. I adored them, so soft and fluffy. A friend mostly had them and bought spare inserts (they're the ones that popper apart but are aio when made up) and just changed the middle if no poo. I'm not sure I'd do that because they're material not pul on the inside

mamamonkey
07-03-2011, 05:21 PM
I have BG 2.0 AIOs (without the pocket as well) and I was very happy with them. We had them from small to large.

tree_hugger
07-03-2011, 05:53 PM
Wow, I had no idea Itty Bitties were now being sold all over the world! I used to have them for Josh back when the WAHM was still sewing them herself, and they were so popular and really hard to get.

:)

Amahoro
07-03-2011, 07:23 PM
I still prefer Baby Beehinds Petites; but the All in Ones are the only other 'work horse' style I really use.

(Keep an eye out on clearances - I got all of my son's for $9 each, simply because they apparently used the wrong elastic or something; which hasn't caused any issues here and I wouldn't have known the difference, personally).

Amythestmama
07-05-2011, 11:38 PM
My experience was that for a tiny baby, preemie prefolds and fitteds with covers were the best option. Could be my baby just had skinny skinny legs, but seriously, none of the tiny pockets or AIOs I had boughten worked for us. He leaked right out the legs.:shrug3 I actually didn't put him in pockets until around his first brithday when he began to fit the old medium Blueberries I had. Now he wears the BGs in the medium setting and we have no leaks. I suppose it depends on if your babies have chubby legs and are bigger at birth.