PDA

View Full Version : Would you buy these?

KCMartha
05-24-2011, 08:02 AM
I have some good or very good used motherease diapers. They are the one size kind with snaps. I also have side snapping motherease covers in M and L. I'm thinking about selling them but I'm not sure if anyone would buy them. Would you?

:popcorn

Domina
05-24-2011, 04:13 PM
We've got too many diapers, but I know many mamas would jump at the chance. Have you looked on diaperswappers.com to see what they're selling for?

I've also had good luck selling diapers on Craigslist. Lots of people aren't squeamish about used diapers if they're in good shape.

Stiina
05-24-2011, 05:05 PM
Diaperswappers is great but it takes forever to become a seller.

MEOS and ME Sandy's (I'm assuming that's what your side-snapping ones are) always go quick on ds!! I got myself some and love them. We have *just* enough diapers, so I am really tempted to buy more but our budget is just not there.

I think you will be able to sell them easily. Especially as a lot. :tu

KCMartha
05-24-2011, 05:43 PM
Thanks you guys!

To clarify, I'm not trying to sell them you, as in you, who are reading this post, just asking if they are really marketable...

Diaperswappers is great but it takes forever to become a seller.

MEOS and ME Sandy's (I'm assuming that's what your side-snapping ones are) always go quick on ds!! I got myself some and love them. We have *just* enough diapers, so I am really tempted to buy more but our budget is just not there.

I think you will be able to sell them easily. Especially as a lot. :tu

I did join DS a while back but was discouraged when I saw this. Perhaps I will try listing them locally. But I could go check DS to see if I can find anything similar...hadn't thought of that!

solatido
05-30-2011, 01:30 PM
I would! Theoretically, at least. I love the used MEOS dipes that my SIL gave me.

HindsFeet
05-30-2011, 01:37 PM
My last set I did in fact buy used, as a lot. Great deal. I would definitely market them locally. You could try Craigslist, or see what sort of natural mama sort of groups are around you. People are always listing dipes for sale on my homebirth and homeschooling lists.