PDA

View Full Version : Thirsties Giveaway

GlobalMama
04-15-2011, 12:49 PM
Hi Gals,
I haven't been around in a while, but decided i should pop by here to let you know about my giveaway on my blog. I have two brand new, tags on, Thirsties Sized Two Duo Wraps, snap style, in white to giveaway. The catch is that, unlike most giveaways, I'm not interested in upping my popularity by getting twitter followers, comments or facebook fans. I just want to give these away to a Mama in need. A Mama who really wants to CD but is having a hard time.

Depending on the mamas need, I'll probably throw in some other CD related items as well. I just want to do something good since I've been feeling really miserable lately after my recent miscarriage. I've been really down in the dumps and helping others always lifts my spirits. :-)

So, head on over to read and send the email to win. http//www.justlikejune.com

Oh and ps- if this is against the rules, i'm so sorry. I looked but couldn't find anything. I just thought of you lovely ladies and how gracious you were when I was so upset last month and thought it would be lovely to pass on a good deed.

Sweet Life
04-15-2011, 01:13 PM
What a blessing to a mama in need. :hug

Llee
04-15-2011, 01:38 PM
Can I share this on my Facebook?

GlobalMama
04-15-2011, 09:19 PM
Of course, I forgot to say, please share whenever and wherever you can! I'm probably going to throw a dozen organic flats in I think ;-)

Llee
04-16-2011, 07:18 PM
Thank you!