PDA

View Full Version : What are the latest and greatest?

TuneMyHeart
03-16-2011, 05:59 PM
I'm out of the cd loop. What are your favorites? I use Thirsties covers and really like them, but are there any other new options that are as good or better?

Eowyn
03-16-2011, 06:15 PM
:popcorn

Amyables
03-16-2011, 06:16 PM
I used thirsties with my daughter but as soon as I used a wool cover (swaddlebees) I was hooked. Wool covers and longies for my newborn boy when he gets here. I might use PUL in AIO diapers as he gets older, but no PUL covers for me this time, now that I've gotten hooked on wool!

RefrigeratorArt
03-16-2011, 06:26 PM
I heart Rumparooz pockets for my little guy, but I've heard Softbums Omnis and Ragababes getting rave reviews different places.

expatmom
03-17-2011, 12:14 AM
I never liked covers with fitteds/prefolds or wool, just so you know where I am coming from.....

I'm loving Gro-Via diapers. Loving them. I got a deal from Costco to start. You don't have to change the cover unless it gets poop on it. The insert snaps in & snaps off easily. You could use a prefold inside if you really wanted to (I don't ;)) if all your inserts were dirty. They are cute, not massive, wash easy, not icky to touch like pockets. :tu

amieids
03-17-2011, 04:42 AM
tots bots bamboozle are where it's at in this household :)

musicmama
03-17-2011, 07:27 AM
I never liked covers with fitteds/prefolds or wool, just so you know where I am coming from.....

I'm loving Gro-Via diapers. Loving them. I got a deal from Costco to start. You don't have to change the cover unless it gets poop on it. The insert snaps in & snaps off easily. You could use a prefold inside if you really wanted to (I don't ;)) if all your inserts were dirty. They are cute, not massive, wash easy, not icky to touch like pockets. :tu

LOVE LOVE LOVE my GroBaby/Gro-Via diapers!! I bought mine of BabySteals for a STEAL (can you believe I didn't know they had them at Costco? :jawdrop :lol)

LOVE THEM, they fit her great as a newborn and fit her PERFECT right now as a 22+lb almost7mo. LOVE THEM! I plan on making more inserts because they fit so well.

Two Little Birds
03-17-2011, 09:02 AM
LOVE LOVE LOVE my GroBaby/Gro-Via diapers!! I bought mine of BabySteals for a STEAL (can you believe I didn't know they had them at Costco? :jawdrop :lol)

LOVE THEM, they fit her great as a newborn and fit her PERFECT right now as a 22+lb almost7mo. LOVE THEM! I plan on making more inserts because they fit so well.

:yes

:heart:heart:heart

And because we can't use any synthetics the organic cotton inserts are awesome!

ThreeKids
03-17-2011, 09:09 AM
I was going to say I don't think there'll be much improvement over a working absorbent layer + anti-wicking layer, but now I was Gro Vias!

godsgracegiven
03-17-2011, 10:14 AM
Subbing cause we are ttc, and I need to get back in the cd loop, lol! :D

expatmom
03-18-2011, 04:31 AM

I'm sensing a theme because my 8 month old is also a chunky monkey 22lber. :giggle These fit her great as a baby & great now & she still has room to grow.

She can't tolerate the synthetic microfleece inner of pockets, so these are a great alternative.

GroVia's diaper cream is awesome too! :tu And can be used on the CDs.

musicmama
03-18-2011, 08:33 AM
:yes C definitely has room to grow in them. And the best part, I LOOOOVE the inserts. They're elasticized, so no big flap in the back to fold down for newborn. And then when they're bigger, they stretch and hug against her, so I get no leaks. She had a HUUUUUUUUGE blowout poo yesterday and she had a dot of poop on her oufit, instead of completely up her back :tu