PDA

View Full Version : EC is so fun!!!

WildFlower
03-15-2011, 04:26 PM
Today was the FIRST day that DD has peed on the potty and she's done it 4 times already today!! I am so excited! i have tried off and on but not been very serious about it and only caught one pee in the sink. But I can now officially say she's peed in the potty! I only started trying this part time, THIS month!! Everytime she's peed it's been right after her nap but always before I wouldn't catch her before she'd wet her diaper! Somebody should have told me how addicting this is, or I'd have started sooner! Now for trying to catch a poop!!

passthemanna
03-15-2011, 04:51 PM
glad you're liking it! i :heart ec-ing dd. i was actually a little disappointed because i bought a big cone of nice wool to make soakers & longies but she isn't using as many as i thought she'd need because they aren't getting dirty- now i have to make something else with it! i'm still not great at catching her pees- seems like i always try just before or just after but she's only had 1 poo diaper in the past month :rockon

Stiina
03-15-2011, 07:47 PM
YAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! Yes at the beginning it is sooooo addicting and thrilling!!!!!!!!!