PDA

View Full Version : PUL in the dryer?

mommymidwife
03-04-2011, 07:22 PM
Do any of you dry your PUL diapers/pockets in the dryer? Sometimes I don't have time to hang them, and I dry them. :shrug3

Eesti
03-04-2011, 07:56 PM
I never hang dry them.

JellyBean
03-04-2011, 07:58 PM
I do...but I will say it has ruined some of my fuzzi bunz. The pul separates over time if you alway dry them...at least that's been my experience! But I still dry them anyways b/c I don't have a clothesline and its much easier. :shifty

solatido
03-05-2011, 08:11 AM
I read that at least occasional drying is good for them and you should do it at least sometimes b/c it reseals the laminate. My goal is half line and half dryer, but they usually wind up in the dryer :bag

The dryer is especially not great for the elastic.

gpsings
03-05-2011, 01:04 PM
I don't think I ever line-dried my fuzzibunz. ;) The only ones I know of that would have a problem with the dryer would be Kushies. They get crispy, but still work.

twentysixcats
03-10-2011, 12:05 PM
I have always dried my dipes in the diaper, except in the summer when I like to hang them outside (if I do laundry in the morning... sometimes I procrastinate and I don't want wet dipes to sit all night :-)). I've never had issues, but I've only been using mine for about 16 months. (I have a mixture of FuzziBunz and Baby Kangas.) My covers I always line-dry - I think that was the manufacturer recommendations, and it's habit now to just hang those and throw the rest in the dryer.

raining_kisses
03-10-2011, 12:07 PM
I do, but I think it made my gussets elastic wear out faster.