PDA

View Full Version : Argh! My snappis keep breaking!

iheartsam
02-23-2011, 09:07 AM
:ph I had a few with ds and don't remember them breaking. I have had 2 with dd and the first one broke at 4 weeks of use and this one broke after like 6-8, don't really remember. Is anybody else having this happen? Maybe I should switch to the bigger size already? Bleh. It's so aggravating!

milkmommy
02-23-2011, 09:18 AM
weird nope havent had that problem though some of my snappi date back from Cecilia and I tend to pin anyways.

Deanna

ThreeKids
02-23-2011, 09:44 AM
I frequently have the little bands on the ends break. I just hold them by the tabs after that.

If they were breaking along the main bands, I would be pretty mad. The kid could get hurt.

Calliope
02-25-2011, 08:45 AM
The new style is flawed IMO. I have some of the old style with the complete circle ends and they work way better.

milkmommy
02-25-2011, 11:40 AM
they aren't designed to be pulled by that loop its to cover the teeth when not it use not that I EVER do that. :giggle

Deanna

iheartsam
02-25-2011, 04:21 PM
they aren't designed to be pulled by that loop its to cover the teeth when not it use not that I EVER do that. :giggle

Deanna

Well, that would explain a lot. :lol I didn't know that. BUT I used them this same way with ds and they never broke. :scratch