PDA

View Full Version : Anyone use Nellie's?

ShortyRobs
01-06-2011, 01:16 PM
Just curious, does anyone use Nellie's Natural Laundry Soda for their cloth diapers? We just started using it and I think I'm in love :)

MaybeGracie
01-06-2011, 01:57 PM
That's what we use for both our laundry and cloth diapers, and we love it. :) We've tried a few different kinds and this one has been by far the best, especially in terms of smell (we had a lot of stink problems with other brands).

passthemanna
01-06-2011, 02:08 PM
we just started. I use it on diapers and all of our other laundry and I think it makes it look brighter/more colorful. I like it a lot so far

Quiteria
01-06-2011, 02:14 PM
I tried it, but our hfs only stocked the individual packets, and the film wouldn't dissolve in our HE washer (the individual packets are one measured scoop coated in a biodegradable film). So, I had to break them open, which was annoying. But it did work better than anything else we'd tried. :)

Mother of Sons
01-06-2011, 03:11 PM
I have two cans of it but I don't like it for regular laundry. It didn't get stains out for anything so I switched to era.

ShortyRobs
01-14-2011, 07:07 PM
Just curious, does anyone use Nellie's Natural Laundry Soda for their cloth diapers? We just started using it and I think I'm in love :)
How much do you use per load for your diapers? I have slightly hard water and have been using like 2 TBS, trying to decide if I should use more...

marigold
01-22-2011, 08:41 PM
How much do you use per load for your diapers? I have slightly hard water and have been using like 2 TBS, trying to decide if I should use more...

I love :heart Nellie's, I,ve used it with hard and soft water, 1 scoop/load. I run a pre-wash cycle with no soap first which has to agitate, when I switched washers to one without pre-wash and just rinsed before washing they all stunk.