PDA

View Full Version : Green Mountain Diapers shipping!

Autumn
10-01-2010, 06:20 PM
I JUST ordered 2 dozen flat diapers from Green Mountain Diapers last night at about 10:45 - and I got an email today saying they'll be here Monday:jawdrop via UPS! That is such crazy fast turn around - I'm so excited! :dance

cro
10-01-2010, 08:26 PM
:rockon Good to know they understand our need to have fluff arrive asap. :giggle

mom-n-training
10-05-2010, 11:07 AM
I love my Green Mountain diapers :heart

cindergretta
10-05-2010, 11:11 AM
I love Green Mountain!! I haven't checked them out in ages!! (I used to have a Green Mountain Diapers magnet on mu fridge! :shifty )

abh5e8
10-05-2010, 02:17 PM
oh yes...you pay for the shipping, but they have fastest and BEST customer service of anyone, hands down. hope you love them!

RedPetals
10-20-2010, 01:19 PM
They are super duper fast! And their Organic PFs are so soft!:clap

AngelaVA
10-20-2010, 01:29 PM
You are not kidding. I ordered new prefolds on Monday and there are here today (wednesday).

Jessica
10-20-2010, 01:35 PM
I love our Green Mountain dipes! They have great customer service.

MiriamRose
10-20-2010, 02:20 PM
I've also been very pleased with their shipping and customer service! I have used their prefolds and ordered some other things from them as well, and always get it super duper fast- and even though you pay for shipping, even the cost of shipping is pretty good!

breezy88
10-20-2010, 02:46 PM
Oh.... I wanted to order Green Mountain, and ship them to my aunts house in Washington, but they will not take a Canadian credit card.
I like the prefold diaper that they turned into a fitted with snaps. Has anybody tried it?

RedPetals
10-20-2010, 09:31 PM
Is that the Workhorse diaper? They look great! But I have so many PFs that I couldn't justify them. Maybe someday for #2...

Country Bumpkin
10-20-2010, 09:42 PM
We have their organic PFs and they are divine. The best we have ever used. So soft!

breezy88
10-20-2010, 10:01 PM
Is that the Workhorse diaper? They look great! But I have so many PFs that I couldn't justify them. Maybe someday for #2...

Yes the Workhouse diaper...and they have the seconds on sale right now.
I talked to my American Aunt and she says I can use her credit card if I want....but I will have to go on the cloth diapering forum to get some motivation cause I'm not doing so great with it.

milkmommy
10-20-2010, 10:05 PM
I love GMD there web site is one if the easiest to navigate and most informative.. Its also pretty much stayed the same over the years things ship super fast and while they do charge for shipping there prices are fair and shipping is exact.

Deanna

Andrea
10-26-2010, 06:31 PM
Yes the Workhouse diaper...and they have the seconds on sale right now.
I talked to my American Aunt and she says I can use her credit card if I want....but I will have to go on the cloth diapering forum to get some motivation cause I'm not doing so great with it.

I also love GMD - great products and the best customer service ever. I bought some of the Workhorse betas (a couple of green edges for my DS and 3 doz. orange edges for my DD due on 12/16) and I like them. The greens are a little narrow on my son, but they were test versions and he's a big boy. I may buy more for him once she has the final measurements set and he fully outgrows the billions of PFs I already have. :lol

I think the oranges will be great for the first few weeks with my DD.