PDA

View Full Version : I need CD help ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RooMama
09-03-2010, 01:10 PM
I need cloth dipes for my 45 lb 4 year old right now. I cannot go on any longer like this. I need him in something that he can not get off himself and I need it for under $50. Does anyone know where I can go to get something? I am at the end of my rope and I need something right now. He just smeared poop all over his bedroom and I can't clean up poop anymore. I put him in a premium pre-fold with Snappi stretched beyond it's limit, but that's not going to work for long and I promised all my CD's to my SIL for her shower on MOnday. We're leaving tomorrow to go to my parents and he cannot poop on their floors and furniture. He just can't. My mom almost died in July and she is still very weak. This is our first visit since the last time she got out of the hospital. I can't take him if he's going to get poop everywhere. I just can't. I don't know what to do any more.

Katigre
09-03-2010, 01:13 PM
What about just buying diaper covers to put over disposable diapers? I'm not sure what cover would be impossible for a 4 year old to take off though...even the snaps and such have elasit waists that a 4 year old could wriggle out of.

Starfox
09-03-2010, 01:14 PM
:hugheart

RooMama
09-03-2010, 01:17 PM
I don't think he can do snaps, so that might be an option. He's delayed in fine and gross motor skills, more like an early 2 with those.

Katigre
09-03-2010, 01:19 PM
How good is he at pulling things down? I use Motherease Airflow Snap covers most of the time on my toddlers b/c they can't get the snaps off - if you have a bulky enough diaper underneath or folded right (like a toddler prefold) than he won't be able to pull it off down the waist either.

The ME are side snaps which are trickier to get undone than front snaps b/c you don't have flaps to pull on as leverage.

Blue-EyedLady
09-03-2010, 01:22 PM
What about pants with a drawstring double-knotted?

Wonder Woman
09-03-2010, 01:26 PM
we didn't have those issues, but for a while around 2yo my son would strip naked at any opportunity :doh I resorted to overalls that I put on him backwards, so he couldn't reach the buckles to undo the straps :think Then he couldn't get to his diaper at all...

Naked Camper
09-03-2010, 01:32 PM
I've sold diapers that size before. Side snapping pocket diapers - if you're at all interested. I made them for a friends' son and I know she was super pleased that they were very trim and held up well for their needs. I think I charged her $17 a diaper :scratch Let me know if you want more info :)

klpmommy
09-03-2010, 01:36 PM
quickest solution: overalls. :hug And little boys are so cute in overalls, I'm sure you can find them in his size.

RooMama
09-03-2010, 01:43 PM
I'm pretty sure he can't do any sort of fastener at all. He can push things down. They don't make sposies big enough for him, which is why he's in pull-ups. Clothes that even fit him at all are hard to find.