PDA

View Full Version : Little Beetle?

iheartsam
07-26-2010, 10:37 AM
Does anybody use Little Beetle wool? Love it? Not so much? I'm looking at the Little-to-big-Beetle one-size cover. I plan on using it over prefolds. I have some store credit at Franklin Goose and wanted to use it for something cloth diaper related... Thanks!

justbreathe
07-26-2010, 12:41 PM
Ooh, I absolutely love all LB products - especially their wool. :heart

Waterlogged
07-26-2010, 02:13 PM
wool scares me, but the LB stuff looks nice and feels good - i just can't get past the price....

passthemanna
07-26-2010, 02:20 PM
I've seen them in the store and they look & feel gorgeous, but I didn't get one because I was concerned it wasn't quite big enough to cover ds's fitted diapers. but I think they'd probably be fine for pf's

iheartsam
07-26-2010, 02:25 PM
Ooh, I absolutely love all LB products - especially their wool. :heart

So, are the wool covers single or double layer? Would you consider them night worthy? :think

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

wool scares me, but the LB stuff looks nice and feels good - i just can't get past the price....

I know! They are pricey... But I guess if I get the one-size (with snaps) it will last a long time. And to me 1 wool cover is like having 2 or three PUL ones since you don't have to wash it as often (as long as there isn't poop involved!:lol). And it's pretty much free to me since I got the store credit for doing reviews! :rockon I didn't really see anything else on there that I'd really like to try diaper wise...