PDA

View Full Version : Normal or just a freaky night? (wool)

solatido
07-25-2010, 12:16 PM
So I changed DS just before church this morning- we got up kinda late) and he was totally DRY!!!! I put him in a wool soaker last night- and I KNOW he was wet before I went to sleep- he wasn't terribly wet but I had planned to change him if he woke up but he didn't.

Does wool evaporate that much? Or maybe he's just peeing less at night? He was super wet after church so maybe that was his big morning pee?

FTR he had tons of wets through the day yesterday and is still wetting well today so I'm not concerned about dehydration. I'm just :scratch about a totally dry diaper after like 10-12 hours in it.

Waterlogged
07-26-2010, 02:28 PM
hmmm...hasn't happened to us, though we don't use wool. though i have seen that if DD has her evening liquids earlier, and then stays up a bit later, her nighttime diaper really isn't that full the next morning...

AngelaVA
07-26-2010, 02:37 PM
My DD frequently wakes up dry but then makes several wet diapers in a row within a couple hours of being awake. I've never attributed it to her wool before though she does wear wool covers.

Serafine
07-26-2010, 02:43 PM
If they pee at night...the wool will not evaporate the diaper completely (and the dipe will still smell like pee). Wool is good, but it isn't a miracle of nature! ;)

solatido
07-28-2010, 10:38 AM
:shifty I learned that the hard way this morning :lol