PDA

View Full Version : Oak Meadow Preschool Curriculum

Miss O's Mama
07-01-2010, 10:52 PM
Please forgive me if this info is somewhere else on the board. I searched but did not find a similar thread. :shrug3
I am considering Oak Meadow Preschool curriculum for my dd- soon to be 3 yo. I am struggling about whether to use curriculum at all for Preschool, and if I do use curriculum, whether to start at age 3 or 4. It seems like dd is ready for "something more" but I don't want to push anything too soon. Basically, I would like ideas for engaging activities but not too much structure. I have been impressed with the Waldorf style and it seems like it would be a good fit for our family and our lifestyle. I can get a fairly good grasp of what the K-12 lessons look like from the OM website, but not so much the Preschool activities (if that makes sense). Anyone want to share their experiences with OM Preschool?

Rabbit
07-01-2010, 10:55 PM
You could buy their Heart of Learning and Learning Processes books for those ages, and from there get the instructions for their methods and activities for that year, to use as you see fit, with your own materials.