PDA

View Full Version : Dream Eze AIO?

lalaithnil
06-28-2010, 08:29 AM
What do you ladies think of these diapers (http://www.jilliansdrawers.com/products/clothdiapers/clothdiapers/allinones/organicdreamezeallinone2009style)?

I think I might really like them, but I wonder if anyone else has comments on them. We're getting ready to stock up, switching to cloth, and I'm mainly in love with prefolds and cute covers, but I want a few AIOs and these are really cute - not at all bulky. Still, one time trying them . . . :think Experienced users' suggestions would be great!

expatmom
06-28-2010, 04:13 PM
I bought 2 of these last week for my soon to arrive baby. :popcorn

Eesti
06-28-2010, 04:50 PM
They are great but being discontinued. The company is going to a one size AIO. They also run a bit small.

mellifera
06-28-2010, 05:27 PM
:popcorn I bought a few of these when Babyhalfoff had them...waiting for a baby to wear them now. :giggle

Eesti
06-28-2010, 06:19 PM
did babyhalfoff have the AIOs too? I only saw (and bought) the fitteds.

Waterlogged
06-28-2010, 06:29 PM
yes, babyhalfoff had the AIOs. i really wanted to buy one.

jennyjq8
07-01-2010, 09:51 PM
These are my favorite dipes. I got a bunch when they were testers a few years ago, and have added more when they were on sale (and just got a bunch more from babyhalfoff). I love that they are organic cotton, and do like the ease of AIOs. They usually dry quickly (better than some fitteds I have), and they fit my boys well (DS1 is well out of dipes, but DS2 is wearing them now). I always liked the double side-snapping dipes best.

I think most places that have them, have them on sale, since they are being redesigned to a one-size.

Let me know if you have any other questions.