PDA

View Full Version : Thirsties fab fitted

veggie_mama
05-27-2010, 11:05 AM
If you have used these please tell me what you think! They seem so pricey (I am used to basic prefolds and covers). I thought they might be worth it for outings, etc. And what about nighttime? Yay or nay?
Posted via Mobile Device

Cookie Momster
06-03-2010, 08:27 AM
I bought some recently when they were on sale. They are very cute and feel nice and soft. They aren't the most absorbant diaper out there but I think they're fine for the purpose I bought them which was to go coverless during the day at home.

Eesti
06-03-2010, 08:38 AM
I liked them in XS and S size but once the babies hit M and L they are NOT absorbant enough. They are also microfiber inside so I had some stink issues.

TuneMyHeart
06-03-2010, 08:39 AM
they're just ok. definitely not very absorbent, and not a good dipe for nighttime.

sarainseattle
06-10-2010, 10:49 PM
I actually love these. I have found the fitteds plus covers my most leak-proof solution, and at night I just add a doubler. Right now you can find good deals some places, so check around. Mine have also held up beautifully, and DD has been in the mediums for a year now.

mom2manybeebees
06-11-2010, 11:29 AM
I started using these years ago when they first came out at that time they were only white diaper flannel outside and the microfiber was on the inside still LOL I loved those and still have them...I've been cloth diapering for almost 8 yrs :-X. Some of my cloth diapering friends sent me some of the newer versions like last year and I really liked them too. So I would say yes they are good dipes.:P~

JenLovie
06-11-2010, 11:34 AM
I have 2 and like them. I don't use fitted diapers for night time, but overall I like them. For a slim baby they do run a bit big. I also find they dry faster than my BG Bamboo fitted dipes.

mudcuddles
06-15-2010, 12:37 PM
Cute, soft, fluffy, but definitely not absorbant for us. Wish they would've worked better because they were a great fit!

veggie_mama
06-16-2010, 11:06 AM
Thanks ladies! I may order a couple of these soon. My baby is 10.5 months old and is starting to REALLY fight me on diaper changes. These may be easier to put on while he is standing up! LOL
Posted via Mobile Device

justbreathe
06-23-2010, 07:52 PM
They do seem pricey compared to pfs or flats, but as far as fitted diapers go, they are very economical. They are pretty good day diapers and I really liked the way they fit on my daughter. Not super absorbant but I could easily add a doubler without them being bulky.