PDA

View Full Version : I had an Infantino bag sling in a closet!!

RosalieMarie
04-14-2010, 09:48 AM
I had no idea! I had forgotten all about it. Someone gave it to me when I was pregnant with Nolan. I thought it was dumb looking :shifty so I put it in the closet and forgot about it. I just found it!

SO...I just went on the website and printed off all the recall info. They'll replace it with one of their new wrap 'n ties. Those actually look useful! I'm going to send it to my friend who is having her first. I have 2 mei tais already, I really don't need another!

mellymommy
04-14-2010, 09:50 AM
I was gonna say, "BURN IT!!!" But getting a new tei is way better than that!!!

BeckaBlue
04-14-2010, 12:23 PM
they will replace w/ the wrap n tie?!?!?! really?!?!?!?

i need to find that old bag sling!! *that i never used either)
then i can return the wrap n tie i *just* bought (it is amazingly nice/comfortable!! shockingly so!) and get the one free from them, lol!

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

oh, where is the recall info for it?

RosalieMarie
04-14-2010, 01:36 PM
It's on the front page of the infantino website. http://www.infantino.com/ :)

You can get a wrap 'n tie or a cart cover.

I Love Jesus
04-14-2010, 01:58 PM
Woohoo! I think I may have one in my attic. Used it once and hated it, many years ago. :giggle Oh I hope I still have that thing in the attic somewhere!

Q&D mama
04-17-2010, 05:36 AM
I have one of these someone gave me as a gift with my first child. I used it a couple of times. I am shocked at what could have happened. Thank God I moved to using a wrap this time. Only problem I have is it was purchased in the US and I am in Australia, I am trying to contact the right people to get it replaced I hope that I can.

cro
04-19-2010, 09:21 PM
It's on the front page of the infantino website. http://www.infantino.com/ :)

You can get a wrap 'n tie or a cart cover.
Good to know! Guess what I'm doing tomorrow. :rockon

---------- Post added at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 AM ----------

I just checked the recall info and now the replacement items are toys. :td Guess I'll keep checking back to see if it changes.

BeckaBlue
04-20-2010, 01:55 PM
Good to know! Guess what I'm doing tomorrow. :rockon

---------- Post added at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 AM ----------

I just checked the recall info and now the replacement items are toys. :td Guess I'll keep checking back to see if it changes.

:hissyfit :td
bad move :yes4

cro
04-25-2010, 10:03 AM
Now they've added the Easy Rider. I'm still holding out for the wrap n tie.