PDA

View Full Version : Franklin Goose Rocks!

iheartsam
04-07-2010, 08:52 PM
I'm posting here because this company has a lot of cloth diapering/ec/co-sleeping/baby-wearing stuff!

Seriously, I think the OWNER called me! I participated in their recent promotion to get $5 for every review you do for an item you own. I had heard it was taking a few days for the credit to show up but when it was pushing a week, I decided to call. And I was having a hard time seeing the reviews I did, so I thought maybe I did something wrong. :O Anyway, I had to leave a message with someone because it was lunch time and a couple of hours later, a man called me and thanked me profusely for participating and informed me that my credit had just been posted! I think it was the owner (or someone pretty high up) because he kept saying "I set aside $1,000,000 for this. I could have paid $500K - $1 mil to an advertising company but I still wouldn't know what mommies like you like and don't like. That's what I need to know!" :D I got a pretty hefty sum! :rockon That will be really helpful with the new one on the way! Just wanted to brag on this company!

Katigre
04-07-2010, 09:10 PM
:rockon I did their review promo too and got a lot of credits too.

Serafine
04-07-2010, 09:11 PM
Ditto here!

And, I love that they carry WAHM stuff too...AND they take suggestions for new products seriously.

I am excited to both use my credits at their store, and just to support them, in general.

passthemanna
04-09-2010, 08:39 AM
I was so thrilled to see my credit today- it was much more than i expected because i didn't pay attention to the # of reviews I submitted! I banked it for 1 year- we will be TTC #2 soon so I'm sure it will come in handy! tons of great stuff to choose from!

Apple-Saucy
04-09-2010, 08:46 AM
I just checked my credit!! I"m so excited I get to buy some stuff I really really needed!!!