PDA

View Full Version : First time away overnight....

mommy2ella
03-05-2010, 02:38 PM
Not sure if this is the right place for this, so feel free to move it! :) Today my house has such a strange feeling. This morning my MIL came and picked up my little girl and took her an hour and a half away to her house for a sleep over. :nails I know Ella is SO ready for this (she's been terribly excited all week, and she's just gotten so gosh darn independent lately!) but I'm not sure I am. :blush When I was getting her into Grandma's car I kept picking her up and giving her hugs and kisses and she kept looking at me and saying "BYE!" like, "OK, Mom, time to let go now!". :giggle I'm starting to settle down a bit and enjoy the time to just do whatever, but it just feels so, so strange. Pray for me that I'll be able to sleep tonight! I want to enjoy having a full night's sleep and not being awoken by anyone or anything. :D

Johns_Gal
03-05-2010, 02:44 PM
Aww. :heart

How sweet she has a grandma like that!

I wouldn't know what to do with myself. She's with a grandma who loves her, she'll be fine.

Though just the idea of my own being big enough to want to go spend the night somewhere is giving me palpitations. Scuse me. Gonna go be less than helpful somewhere else now. :shifty :hug

rosethorn
03-05-2010, 09:00 PM
Good luck! The first time is so hard on momma.