PDA

View Full Version : I was a horrible mommy today!

Momys
01-27-2010, 07:35 PM
I just had such a bad day today. I was yelling at my kids and really didn't want to be around them. I was tired and had an argument with my dh before he left for work this morning; my 4 year old erased my profile from the Wii Active (and I was about a 1/3 through the 30 day challenge); and I basically just had a bad, bad, bad day!

I feel TERRIBLE!

:-( :-( :-(

cindergretta
01-27-2010, 07:38 PM
:hugheart I'm sorry, sweetie. Tomorrow is a do-over. :hug

Momys
01-27-2010, 07:40 PM
I know on an intellectual level that tomorrow is another day, but in my heart I feel like I have blown it.... :-(

scrappyknits
01-27-2010, 07:45 PM
Tomorrow is another day
:hugheart

sweetpeasmommy
01-27-2010, 07:51 PM
Grace is for moms too. :hugheart

cindergretta
01-27-2010, 07:51 PM
I know on an intellectual level that tomorrow is another day, but in my heart I feel like I have blown it.... :-(

Well, we *all* blow it sometimes. It's Ok. I think it actually teaches our children that we aren't perfect and we can apologize and try again. :heart

Quit flogging yourself!! :hug

Momys
01-27-2010, 08:04 PM
Thank you, ladies! I'm pretty hard on myself and sadly on my kids, too! :-( I'm going to spend some time reading the Bible and then hopefully have a good night's sleep.

HindsFeet
01-27-2010, 08:51 PM
Sounds like a good plan. The "people who feel bad, act bad" thing goes for moms, too. When I am low on sleep and some recharging time for me, those "blowing it" days come more often. :-/

Praying you have a better day tomorrow.

Momys
01-29-2010, 10:06 PM
Thank you, everyone!!!

I have spent way less time (WAY less) on the computer the last 2 days. It has really helped me to focus on my children and what has to be done around the house.

I'm feeling way more in control of things!

Mum2Es
01-30-2010, 12:57 AM
I have spent way less time (WAY less) on the computer the last 2 days. It has really helped me to focus on my children and what has to be done around the house.

I need to limit myself too. It's when I'm trying to do my own selfish thing on the computer and my kids won't leave me alone that I have days like you described. :hug2

alaskajamaica
02-08-2010, 10:45 AM
I need to limit myself too. It's when I'm trying to do my own selfish thing on the computer and my kids won't leave me alone that I have days like you described. :hug2

that's funny- this happens to me also. I try to schedule my computer time when my kids are not awake so that I don't have that interuption and they are also getting 100% of me.

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

I wanted to send hugs your way also and tell you that you are NOT alone. We all have these days and we all lose it every now and then.