PDA

View Full Version : What a morning!!

ValiantJoy07
01-12-2010, 05:57 AM
:rolleyes
we've got our first stomach bug.:sick

dd2 was spitting up the other night a ton and she had green poop and has been acting like her stomach hurt (gassy). Last night I thought I heard dd1 throwing up, I was nursing dd2 and dd1 climbed in bed w/ us so I assumed DH had it under control...He was talking to me answering my whispered Q's (dd2 was fidgety I didn't want to give her a reason to wake up.). :no He has absolutely no recollection of it! Dd1 slept with us for a while and he asked how she got there ...I thought I dreamed the whole thing...Untill breakfast. :(

dd1 finally drifted off poor miserable girl and a fireman knocks at our door. He informs me they are evacuating the area because of a gas leak!! I had to bundle up and pack up sick toddler, extra clothing for sick toddler, potty chair (she's recently potty trained won't use big toilets), diaper stuff, baby, extra blankets and sick bowl... But we didn't have any where to go! THe local community center was open for us but I didn't want to take a vomitting toddler into that crowd. I ended up driving up to DH's work so I could call my Mom at her work to find out if one of her friends could take us in for a few hours... We ended up spending the morning at her church.:heart It oculd have been worse but definitely would have chosen a different way for THAT to go.:snooty Especially because now-despite my best efforts- I have to wash throw up out of the car and carseat- it's freezing outside.

I hope I don't get this bug.:shifty

Iveyrock
01-12-2010, 06:42 PM
:nak2
oh, wow! :hugheart:hugheart:hugheart

14yrslater
01-13-2010, 12:30 AM
:heart:heart to you momma! What a crazy morning for you! May God increase your immune system and keep you from getting sick.