PDA

View Full Version : educating the next generation...

milkmommy
01-10-2010, 10:17 PM
observation here from yesterday..
My 7 year old is with our 9 year old neighbor playing with her doll in the upcommings baby nursery.
Uhh ohh baby pooped!
Lets get a diaper
okay this one is called an all in one it doesn't need a cover and it's soo soft see?
this one snaps but it needs a cover so do these they're fitted diapers cause they open and close but need a cover
these we fold and use this its a nappi or pins but we shouldn't play with those
here are covers lets make sure everything is tucked in or baby can wick all over her clothes...
Those are the paper diapers we don't use those much its silly to throw away money when we can just wash these... :giggle

and I also had to laugh on how Cecilia taught her friend to "feed" the baby if they were pretending they were the mommies then she'd insist her friend use my boppy and rocker to "tummy feed" :giggle:yes
IF however they were playing "big sister" and mommy was away cause I or who ever is the desginated mom was off buying Cecilia stuff :scratch :giggle then they'll pretend to give a bottle she'll come and stick the bottle under who ever is playing the mommy role to make sure we filled one up to have.. and of course no bottle propping allowed in my DD world :snooty

Deanna

ValiantJoy07
01-11-2010, 07:52 AM
That is so cute!

doubleblessings
01-11-2010, 08:15 AM
:heart:giggle

WanderingJuniper
01-11-2010, 08:32 AM
:giggle That is great!