PDA

View Full Version : My favorite part of co-sleeping

light of mine
09-15-2009, 09:29 PM
I just go nuts when my babies are lying in bed asleep and I go get in between them, and they both simultaneously curl into me. They usually pin me down on each side so I can't even really move. The coolest thing is that they never even wake up, just seem to realize intuitively that I am there:happytears. Is it wrong to hope your kids sleep with you until college :shifty:)?

newday
09-15-2009, 09:50 PM
it's a lovely thing, indeed.

(and it makes things so much easier when my dh is out of town, that i still have the warm littles keeping me company :heart)

gracious
09-16-2009, 07:38 PM
I'm a big fan of the mornings when we all wake up together...and we stretch, and giggle, and tickle, and sleep some more. I could start my morning's like that the rest of my life.

Sparrow
09-18-2009, 11:42 PM
I love it when Aaron wakes up and kisses DH and me and then says "let's get up Daddy". Brendan wakes up with a smile every single morning. He never cries out or moans. He just opens his eyes, stretches his little body looks left to Daddy, right to Mommy, over to Aaron and grins.

I'll miss them when they're out of our bed. DH is not doing well with lack of room. :-(

MamaPepper
09-19-2009, 11:18 AM
I love being there for my boys sleepy stretches as they wake :melting They are So Cute!!

Aisling
09-19-2009, 11:22 AM
Even when dh works late, or we've had a tough day, we always have nighttime to reconnect with our littles. :hearts