PDA

View Full Version : Blueberry one size covers?

Jeanette598
08-30-2009, 12:32 PM
Has anyone tried Blueberry one-size covers? I'd really like to buy a few, but I think they're fairly new and I can't find any reviews on diaperpin.com. Any thoughts? My dd2 is nine months and about 20 lbs., and I'd like these to last through potty learning.

2sunshines
08-31-2009, 08:18 AM
I've never tried them. I'm curious to hear about the reviews.

Tengokujin
08-31-2009, 08:30 AM
I got a free Blueberry at the LLL conference in 2007.

My baby grew out of it very quickly. Now, granted, my babies grow immensely in the first year, but when he first was in that diaper he was not far under 20 lbs. It didn't fit very long at all.

If your babies grow long and lean, I could possibly see it lasting through potty learning, but not if they are stocky in any way.

I didn't notice any quality problems at all, but then--I didn't really give it much of a workout!:D

Jeanette598
08-31-2009, 08:59 AM
Thank you for the feedback! No one could call dd2 lean :giggle, so maybe I'd better pass. I do love my Thirsties covers anyway.

Peridot
09-02-2009, 09:43 AM
I have some and love them. Ds2 has chunky chunky thighs, but is trimmer around the waist, so my wraps from ds1 didn't fit.

They are very adjustable IMO, and he's got room in them yet.

:shrug3

every baby is shaped differently, tho'

Jeanette598
09-03-2009, 11:46 AM
Thanks. I am always hugely indecisive about diaper orders, but I decided to try one. :shrug3 We'll see how it fits!

megmac
09-03-2009, 12:16 PM
I have a few, actually I have more than a few.:giggle And I really like them.

We bought them when ds was about 7 or 8 months old, he was well over 20lbs and a great big chunker with massive thighs. We didn't have any leaking issues. Ds is now 19 months old and has really thinned out, he's all long and lean and he still wears them without any issues.

Btw we have poppers not velcro and today for the first time I have had to put the diapers on the largest popper setting because they were getting a bit tight. I'm pretty sure we will still be using them when we start potty training.

HTH