PDA

View Full Version : Do you like AIO's? Why or why not?

crunchychristian
08-27-2009, 08:19 PM
I bought one AIO from etsy, and it really didn't work out for us. I also bought a thirsties all in one that has a space for you to add additional stuffing if needed (it's always needed). I was thinking of trying out Sposoeasy or BG AIO, but I don't exactly "need" another diaper, you know. So, if you like them- which is your favorite?

Happygrl
08-27-2009, 08:24 PM
I *love* stuffable AIOs. My favorites are BB/Swaddlebees and Tail Feather Diapers (my very favorite). They give me the flexibility of adding more stuffing like pockets but with the no stuffing positive of AIOs.

I'm not a big fan of AIOs but I like AI2s (where the stuffing isn't sewn on the inside but against the baby's skin). My favorite AI2 is Grasshopper Diapers.

I have a couple of the organic BG AIOs and I really like those. They the soaker isn't sewn in the inside so drying time is reduced. And love that they are OS and fit well.

Littledisciples
08-27-2009, 09:11 PM
Pockets Rock for me. I like that I control the absorbancy. For bed a flannel blanket insert and for daytime a prefold. I really like the pockets the best. Have you tried a wool cover those work so well to keep baby from leaking through.:P~

godsgracegiven
08-27-2009, 09:18 PM
I always used AIO's when going out. They are easier to use, but a little spendy, so I used prefolds at home.