PDA

View Full Version : Feeling edgy!?!

HarvestMom
08-17-2009, 04:49 PM
So this is my 3rd child and right on queue before the 3rd birthday I find that my nerves get edgy... I love breastfeeding and am not of any opinion either way about extended bfing... but I do find it funny that this has happened all three times. I think my body is telling me something. Of course I know that my little boy is still in need of the closeness. So I do not want to rush anything or make it more emotional than it needs to be.... anyone have any experiences like this they would like to share?

LOVE

MamaPepper
08-17-2009, 10:07 PM
Is it nursing in general or just night nursing that gets you edgy?

Cherish
08-17-2009, 10:34 PM
Not sure if I'm edgy or sleep deprived, but there's a 3 y.o. in my bed, too, not nursing, but needing lots of love and cuddles through the night as if he were. I don't plan to kick him out ;) but edgy might be another way of saying you're not getting enough real rest?

MamaPepper
08-18-2009, 07:24 AM
:hugs I currently co-sleep with three little boys, only my infant nursing, and I think that I would seriously have a breakdown if I were nursing the older two through the night (or even just one of them)

You do sound like you're incredibly tired, and I think it's easy to get cranky and a little resentful of nursing all of the time. It's a touch thing for me. I just get so touched out.

I have no answers for you, hopefully someone else does. I just wanted to give you hugs and let you know you're not alone :heart