PDA

View Full Version : cosleeping with a baby that nurses

Elora
06-01-2009, 06:41 AM
....is the most wonderful thing ever :heart :heart :heart DD nurses off and on all night but it doesn't even matter because she doesn't cry and I don't have to get up and pump or make a bottle :mrgreen WOW is it restful!!! I cannot stop thanking God for this nursing relationship. :ptl

DS is now 2 1/2 and he slept ALL NIGHT LONG Friday night WOOOOOOHHOOOOOO! First time ever for me. I really hope this is the beginning of a new thing :) My neighbor gave me a toddler bed so we're going to put that up in our room and see how he does in it. I'm very excited!

TuneMyHeart
06-01-2009, 06:43 AM
Yay! I hope your DS continues to sleep well. I'm so glad you don't have to pump this time too. :happytears I've always been thankful I don't have to make bottles, especially in the middle of the night. :tu

euromom
06-01-2009, 06:46 AM
:rockon :heart

kwisie
06-01-2009, 06:47 AM
:heart :heart

Kiwi Mama
06-04-2009, 03:12 AM
I love co-sleeping too for that reason too!!! The other mothers in my new parents group can't believe how "rested" (quote!) I look when I tell them she still feeds 2-5 times a night. Their babies may be "sleeping through" but I'm probably getting as much sleep as them!