PDA

View Full Version : She's getting so wiggly

TuneMyHeart
03-20-2009, 07:18 AM
and I can barely get a pf on her. This is our main stash and I love them, but it's really frustrating to try to get it on her.

Katigre
03-20-2009, 07:24 AM
Can you do a trifold in a cover or do the bikini twist for speed?

2sunshines
03-20-2009, 10:18 AM
Yea, I was going to recommend a trifolded prefold in a cover. Goes on as quickly as a sposie.

Are you using pins or a snappi?

Mama Bird
03-20-2009, 10:27 AM
Smiley is very wiggly right now too. Snappis speed up the process. We do wool covers, so I'm working on a wool wrap right now to further speed things up.

How about a mobile over the changing table? Or a special toy reserved only for diaper changes? Smiley is allowed to watch a "movie" on my cell phone while I change him. (It's the trailer for Madagascar 2 :giggle )

mellifera
03-20-2009, 12:56 PM
DS has a special toy (well, not really a toy--don't tell my dh that P plays with the remote keyboard :shifty) that he only gets for diaper changes. It's pretty exciting, so it keeps him occupied while I snappi a prefold on him and get the cover on.

TuneMyHeart
03-20-2009, 06:06 PM
I use a snappi. I'm not ready for trifolding because we end up with dirty covers that way, and I don't have very many covers that fit right now. If I could afford to, I would buy a bunch of fitteds. I really love pf's, but man she's hard to change!

2sunshines
03-22-2009, 04:52 PM
have you tried snappi'ing in the back? Sometimes it's easier to do on a wiggly baby.