PDA

View Full Version : Considering bribery here...

AngelaVA
03-04-2009, 02:35 PM
My older DD went from sleeping well in her own bed to having sleep troubles in the last trimester of my pregnancy. DH would either put her back to sleep in her room or bring her in our bed. The baby is here now, my older DD is waking way more often at night and way earlier. We just can't fit all 4 of us in our bed, we have tried, I don't feel it's safe for the baby and no one is getting any sleep. DH has totally had it with squeezing in her bed with her, every time he leaves, she wakes up, not crying just saying "Daddy, where are you, come and snuggle me!" This is really getting tough on our family and my DH is getting super resentful about it to the point where he has a hard time being nice with her in the morning because he's just at his wit's end from the night before still. I have never done this sort of thing but am thinking about setting some goals for her and offering her special outings or toys as incentives to stay in bed all by herself until the sun comes up. Anyone tried this?