PDA

View Full Version : What to do?

pastelsummer
02-14-2009, 03:16 PM
I like having my children in my room! BUT I hate to cosleep, DD and Dh are both restless sleepers and she plasters against me or sprawls between us and pushes on both of us. So I suggested to DH that we bring the toddler bed in and place it on MY side of the bed and see if she will sleep in it. He said no. :( He wants her to sleep in her room and just leave the monitor on like we have been. But I want her in our room sonce she seems to want to be there anyway and sleeps just fine in there. So should I just let him have his way or keep trying to let him keep her in there. And she sleep sthe same wether in her room or in ours there is no difference. He said he likes his privacy to much in our room.

nurturinglovely
02-17-2009, 08:50 AM
ouch. that's tough. Is your daughter asking to be in there with you? do you think *she* needs it? or you? remember that you do have another little one coming who will need that spot. (at which point is more your choice, and you dh will have to sacrifice some " privacy". :shifty)

pastelsummer
02-17-2009, 09:32 PM
I am not sure. Thats the big problem!!! she will head straight for my bed when it is bedtime. but if daddy will put her in her bed she will lay down by herself and sleep and tonight when I did it she went right down in her bed. So I do not know what to do

MarynMunchkins
02-17-2009, 09:39 PM
What if you started her in your room, but had another small bed or cot she could move into? I actually far prefer that to co-sleeping. :shifty

pastelsummer
02-17-2009, 10:02 PM
you mean like start her asleep in our room and when she goes to sleep move her to her room?