PDA

View Full Version : How did your LO fall asleep tonight?

mellymommy
01-16-2009, 07:49 PM
Bear fell asleep in the cutest way tonight. We were laying down in my bed to nurse to sleep but he decided to play his new favorite game: Bite and Giggle. So, I put away the nip and pulled him close so that his head was laying on my shoulder with our faces nose-to-nose. I was lightly patting his back and he started humming and squeezing my nose with his right hand. I was so tickled. It was so cute to have him fall asleep sqeezing my nose every time he hummed. :giggle I was instantly in love in a new way with my baby Bear.

So, how did your LO fall asleep tonight?

sprout
01-16-2009, 08:02 PM
:heart

so cute.

mine...nursing and laying on all of her favorite babies :heart

milkmommy
01-16-2009, 08:07 PM
Mines still up bedtime on weekdays is 7pm and consists of us cuddling up in her bed for stories prayers songs and kisses.. on weekend I allow her to watch TV in my room till shes ready to crawl into our bed and fall asleep :shifty
Deanna

MomtoJGJ
01-16-2009, 08:28 PM
In the big bed with her sisters listening to stories... :) It's very cute and sweet.... until she starts crying and I go in to realize that they are all in a pile in the middle of the bed and she can't move. ;) She fell asleep the second time with me rubbing her head in her bed.

Elora
01-22-2009, 11:32 AM
Screaming and crying, getting down to gather things to sleep on every 5 minutes. I rocked him, with a knee immobilizer on, 9 months pregnant, holding the following items he insisted on sleeping with: mattress pad from the changing table, towel from the dirty clothes basket, the kodak manual from my old camera, hokey pokey elmo doll, his cup, mickey mouse figurine, a stuffed bunny that sang "Jesus loves me" everytime he bumped it, and a pair of my husbands underwear :shifty We went from bed to rocking chair 3 times before he would stop trying to get up and bring me something else to sleep with.

Niphredil
01-22-2009, 11:58 AM
Nora laid down between us, pulled up her "snuggies" (blankets) said, "Nighnight. Love." and rolled over to snug daddy. That was the last I heard from her, I don't know who fell asleep first, me or her, but it was very pleasant. :heart

Screaming and crying, getting down to gather things to sleep on every 5 minutes. I rocked him, with a knee immobilizer on, 9 months pregnant, holding the following items he insisted on sleeping with: mattress pad from the changing table, towel from the dirty clothes basket, the kodak manual from my old camera, hokey pokey elmo doll, his cup, mickey mouse figurine, a stuffed bunny that sang "Jesus loves me" everytime he bumped it, and a pair of my husbands underwear :shifty We went from bed to rocking chair 3 times before he would stop trying to get up and bring me something else to sleep with.

:hugheart

StewardofLOs
01-22-2009, 12:08 PM
sucks his bottle dry, throws it away like it insulted him :rolleyes2, lays on his tummy w/ his bottom in the air while shoving his "ba" (security "cloth"--not really a blanket) between his knees so that he's essentially laying on his arms, not just his tummy.

I have no clue how that is comfortable :scratch but it works for him! :shrug2 :giggle :heart

ETA: mellymommy, that sounds *so* adorable! :melting