PDA

View Full Version : Need reccomendations for fitteds

RooMama
12-22-2008, 07:49 PM
I think I need to make a switch for Tessa, fleece is starting to make her break out, too. DH doesn't like pre-folds, so I'll probably need to get fitteds. What is a good fitted that doesn't have any fleece or micro suede. I have some kissaluvs, but they're not absorbant enough, and Dream-eze are a little too thick.

pastelsummer
12-22-2008, 07:50 PM
I love fattycakes and mutts but if dream-eze is to thick for her then those may be too

Blueberrybabies
12-22-2008, 08:12 PM
Hmm, what are you using now, and what do you like about them? I haven't personally tried these exactly, but I know Daisy Doodles makes bamboo fitteds. Her all in 2 is SUPER trim, so I bet the fitteds would be too.

inesperada
12-22-2008, 08:18 PM
Hmm. I think Dream Eze are pretty trim as fitteds go. :shifty

My absolute favorite fitteds are Firefly dipes.

RooMama
12-22-2008, 09:49 PM
Hmm. I think Dream Eze are pretty trim as fitteds go. :shifty

My absolute favorite fitteds are Firefly dipes.

Dream-Eze are trim? :hunh :giggle The only thing I have to compare them to is Kissaluvs which are super thin.

musicmama
12-23-2008, 07:05 AM
super thin, but not at ALL absorbant. I guess it's a trade-off :) I make Fattycakes using bamboo and I find them to be trim AND super absorbant :)

2sunshines
12-23-2008, 07:10 AM
Yea, it's a trade off. Kissaluvs are pretty trim, but probably on the far end of unabsorbent when it comes to fitteds, kwim?

Dream eze are my favourite mass produced diaper. I have some wahm fitted diapers that I've picked up over time that I also really like.

RooMama
12-23-2008, 07:57 AM
In that case, I'll probably just stick with the Dream-eze. I do like the ones that I have. I'll need to thin my stash to be able to afford them, though.

inesperada
12-23-2008, 08:34 AM
Montana's Diaper Store may still have some seconds...I got mine there cheap about a month ago.

AngelaVA
12-23-2008, 08:36 PM
Have you ever tried a hemp doubler with a kissaluvs? I like this combination because it is quite absorbant but then when you go to try them it is 2 separate pieces and doesn't take very long to dry.

RooMama
12-23-2008, 09:19 PM
Can a hemp doubler go next to the skin? I know very little about hemp. I have 4 kissaluvs, so it would be an option.

Eesti
12-23-2008, 09:22 PM
Yep, Hemp is just like cotton but more absorbant. :)

Another good option for a doubler would be bamboo or cotton fleece (like a sweatshirt)

I also vote for fattycakes. I find dream ezes a little thick for daytime use as well. We save them for night.