PDA

View Full Version : TOTAL BRAG EC THREAD

swimming with sharks
12-18-2008, 10:04 AM
I'm going to brag on the dragonfly.... :lol :O Ready? He's going diaperless around the house, and telling me (by pulling down his pants :giggle) when he has to go potty. He's having about one miss a day which for a 14!!!!! :jawdrop :lol month old is pretty good, huh?? Okay Brag over.... :shifty oh and when he misses he goes to get a towel to help me clean it up :rockon

zak
12-18-2008, 10:06 AM
:rockon :rockon :rockon

Blue Aurora
12-18-2008, 10:08 AM
Very awesome! I'm thinking about ecing this baby...you'll have to give me some advice if I do. :)

SamRose
12-18-2008, 10:09 AM
:clap :rockon

swimming with sharks
12-18-2008, 10:20 AM
Very awesome! I'm thinking about ecing this baby...you'll have to give me some advice if I do. :)

It's so funny...I was just telling dh the other night how I just can't imagine NOT Ecing a baby at this point :rockon

Blue Aurora
12-18-2008, 10:23 AM
I played around with it with both boys but pumping full time kind of took over my life and ec was the first thing to go. Maybe this baby....

SamRose
12-18-2008, 10:33 AM
It's so funny...I was just telling dh the other night how I just can't imagine NOT Ecing a baby at this point :rockon

I totally KWYM now that we've done it! I cant picture me watching my baby, knowing she's about to poop, and just leaving her to do it in the diaper. (except on those mornings when I just cant drag us out of bed in time ;) lol)

Calliope
12-18-2008, 12:45 PM

Me neither! I have no idea how people go through conventional potty training.

rebecuna
12-18-2008, 01:18 PM
Yay!! ECing can be so rewarding!! I remember when DS was about 14 months and he had a blowout in his diaper after many months of only using the potty for #2, and i was so surprised and disgusted cleaning him up... i complained about it to a friend at church that morning and she looked at me like i was crazy, then said, "That's my life every day!" I was shocked-- i had totally forgotten that most kids his age ONLY pooped in their diapers!! Now that I've done it, I can't imagine not ECing!! :shrug

knitlove
12-18-2008, 01:59 PM
you know that all of you are going to be getting :poke by me in a few months. I am so excited about ECing, but I know that every one IRL will think I am totally nuts. I can't imagine not doing it after reading so much about it sounds so good.

Iarwain
12-18-2008, 03:27 PM
I am so excited about ECing, but I know that every one IRL will think I am totally nuts.

They think it's nuts until they actually witness it and then they are fascinated, amazed, and completely impressed! The people who thought I was nuts wound up being the ones who thought it was just the coolest thing ever.