PDA

View Full Version : We're Still Awake

arelyn
12-10-2008, 11:23 PM
Kai, my wonderful sleeper, slept terribly last night. I think he was constipated and consequently uncomfortable. He tossed and turned, woke up and drifted off to sleep and woke up again. We didn't really get up until 11:00. Since he slept in so late he refused to nap and I thought, "Oh good, I can keep him until bedtime and maybe we'll get back on our usual schedule!" Then he passed out at the dinner table and nothing I could do would really wake him up. So I laid down with him, hoping for a super early bedtime. Instead we accidently took a three hour nap. :doh And now, of course, he's not really sleepy.

Any advice on what I can do tommorrow (er...today) to help us get to bed before midnight?

Firebird Rising
12-11-2008, 12:02 AM
:hugheart

This is a rough time and it's not unusual for them to mix it up on us at that age. I'm trying to :think but it's been 2 years since we were there and I can't really think of something good to tell you so I'm just going to bump.

Jen D.

arelyn
12-11-2008, 08:13 AM
Thanks!

We finally got to bed at 2am and Kai is still sleeping. If he's not up in 15 min I'm waking him up, like it or not.

StewardofLOs
12-11-2008, 08:41 AM
we just got through a rough patch because of nasal congestion, so no advice except to wait it out :hug2 hope he's feeling better today! :heart