PDA

View Full Version : frustrated

Naked Camper
12-01-2008, 04:44 AM
:banghead :yawn

expatmom
12-01-2008, 04:50 AM
:hug2 Sorry that you are tired! I hope it is a short lived phase.

Living My Dream
12-01-2008, 10:44 AM
:hug2 im there, we aree making changes. thinking of you

Naked Camper
12-01-2008, 10:56 AM
oh my goodness the last few nights have been rough! Corban nurses every time he feels me next to him and Malachi has been waking around 4am throwing tantrums that he WANTS TO NURSE NOW!! :rolleyes :sigh Needless to say, that wakes everyone up. So....I'm trying to think of new sleeping arrangements for Cor. I'm afraid if I don't do something soon, I'll be stuck with the toddler nursing all night. That was tough to break Malachi of. We have a king size bed, so having enough room in bed isn't the issue. Our room isn't large enough to set up the pack-n-play in there. I'm not ready for him to be in a different room. I think our nights would be fine if we didn't have Malachi thrown into the mix as well. He WAS sleeping through the night for awhile now, but got sick and that has thrown him out of sync. I was letting him nurse at night when he was so sick. I don't regret it, but I'm ready for things to change :yes

i realize that was a rambling mess :yes :wink :O

Living My Dream
12-01-2008, 10:58 AM
its not bad to make a change. Balance remember? thats wat i was told recently :hug2 praying sweetie

Naked Camper
12-01-2008, 11:14 AM
:yes I looked in my room again and I really think I might be able to put the pack-n-play in the room, it just wont be next to the bed, like I'd like. If anything it'd be nice for naps b/c Cor is at the point of being able to roll off the bed...and has :shifty

Hopefully tonight will be a little better. :yes At least this is only for a short season...until I get pregnant again :giggle

Living My Dream
12-01-2008, 11:19 AM
:yes i dont know what a pack and play is but glad you can have a solution. we just made our cot into a sidecar thingy. helps alot. im hopng to have it back as a cot once hes used to it.

Naked Camper
12-01-2008, 11:51 AM
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2813888

Living My Dream
12-01-2008, 12:13 PM
ahhhhhhhhhhh we call them trAvel cots :lol

hugs mama