PDA

View Full Version : i'm freaking out about this new bout of nightwaking

puah
11-25-2008, 07:42 PM
ok, short sleep hx. my ds2 has been a normal/good sleeper all his life, waking to nurse and going back to sleep (ie, not up for hours in the night like one of my other children). i became pg when he was 14 mos old, he continued nursing/co-sleeping. i nightweaned him around 16-17 months and he did great, started sleeping through the night in his toddler bed next to our bed. then we dealt with a very early morning stage (up by 5 AM!). the past month or so, he has still been going down fine at night but waking and crying a few times in the night for no reason we can figure out.

our new baby is due in Feb and we've never bed shared with more than one baby and i so want our toddler to be secure with his brother and sister in their rm before then. as it is, i'm feeling nails on the chalkboard when i wake up with the unborn baby kicking inside, and the toddler kicking my back on the outside. :/

any ideas? dh and i both snuggle him in teh night.

Elora
11-25-2008, 08:33 PM
as it is, i'm feeling nails on the chalkboard when i wake up with the unborn baby kicking inside, and the toddler kicking my back on the outside. :/

any ideas? dh and i both snuggle him in teh night.
I'm sorry I don't really have ideas unless it's possible that he's getting 2yr molars.

but I totally know how you feel...nightwaking during pregnancy, especially at this point in my pregnancy...is seriously getting to me...so I just wanted to offer empathy and hugs :hugheart :hugheart :hugheart it is so hard sleeping when you're pregnant without a toddler waking constantly. i pray you figure out what it is, or that it resolves itself soon.