PDA

View Full Version : It's no wonder I'm grumpy. I NEED SLEEP! **vent**

made4more
11-26-2007, 06:18 AM
3am wake up to the sound of daynas voice asking to sleep in my room. I've made a rule that everyone sleeps in their own rooms from now on, so my answer is no. she cries, I get her a drink and she is off to dreamland. I have to potty, baby wakes up to play

3:30 Kara comes up to tell me about her nightmare, I send her back to bed
4am I head back to bed, baby still won't sleep, so I take her and put her in the playpen while I sleep.

aprox 4:10, baby cries and is inconsolable, so I rock her to sleep while on the internet.

4:30 I put baby in crib, and get on couch to sleep.

aprox 4:40,Kyle comes up talking about the xmas tree, all excited, I put him back in bed, and sleep on the couch.

4:50 kitty starts to play w/ ornaments on tree, knocks one off, I can't sleep w/ all the racket, I go back to my bed.
aprox 5 am baby cries, i go to get her, and realize she is crying because KYLE is awake out of his bed and playing in her room.
put kyle back in bed for the second time, tell him not to come out, I head back to bed.

6:45, Kyle comes out yet again, probably is time for him to be awake and play, but I think I deserve my kiddos staying in their rooms until 7am so that I can rest up and try to get a start on the am before they do. I ask dh to take him back to his bed for the 3rd time. while talking, baby wakes up again, and here comes dayna.

I need sleeeeeeeeep!

knitlove
11-28-2007, 08:28 AM
:hugheart

and a :cup of chamomile tea

MarynMunchkins
11-28-2007, 08:34 AM
:hug2 Do they sleep together at all? I buy myself sleep by having them entertain each other at 5 in the morning. :yawn

Bluebird
11-28-2007, 09:56 AM
Hugs! I wish I got more sleep too--my 10 month old is still more wakeful than I'd like, and my 3 year old gets up early and comes in a lot. Or she joins us in the night. I don't know what the answer is.

made4more
11-28-2007, 10:10 AM
Mary- I'm glad your kiddos play nicely together, that's so sweet ;) I dont have them together anymore, becasue when htey did, I got awaken by "moooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmm- she took my ________" or "MOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM! she did it on purpose" "accident" "purpose" "accident!" and that would make me VERY grumpy first thing in t he am. things are getting better now though.. I think anyway. baby is sleeping better, but the down side to that is that she rolls ALL OVER the bed. I'm going to move her crib back into my room and see if that helps. she is just a wiggle worm! as in kicking daddy in the nose while we are asleep. .and we are in a king.

ArmsOfLove
11-28-2007, 10:29 AM
Yes, you do need sleep and you are overtired. ITU and I relate :hugheart

CapeTownMommy
11-28-2007, 11:08 PM
:hug2 That sleep-deprived feeling is horrible! :pray4 that you'll get some proper rest soon!