PDA

View Full Version : Please tell me its a phase!

BearyBlessed
11-18-2007, 08:22 PM
Punkin hasn't been sleeping the last few nights. Last night he slept an average of about 20-30 minutes at a time. :yawn The couple nights before that, he was up about 6-8 times in 9ish hours. I haven't seen any more signs of teething besides the ever present drooling. But, I'm wondering if that's what it is.
He got sick last night, but that doesn't explain the nights before.

Please help! I'm so tired. :yawn

Wonder Woman
11-18-2007, 08:27 PM
teething :yes :hugheart Try some Hylands teething tablets? It will pass! :hugheart

TuneMyHeart
11-18-2007, 08:53 PM
I would say teeth too. It's a horribly long process. :yawn Or a growth spurt if he seems to be eating more. Have you introduced any new food? He could be reacting to that.

I hope he sleeps better soon. :hug2

MarynMunchkins
11-18-2007, 09:18 PM
At 6 months, I'd say teething and growth spurt combined. :yes Stock up on the Hyland's. :yes

kiloyd
11-18-2007, 09:27 PM
I don't know, just giving you some hugs. My baby is 5 mo, so I guess I'll be at that point soon. :hug2 :heart

BearyBlessed
11-18-2007, 11:06 PM
We tried food once, but he didn't eat it. I guess it's the teeth. This is one of those times I really wish I could nurse him. :cry :bheart It's so hard having to actually get up and walk and bounce until he's back asleep. :yes2

Wonder Woman
11-19-2007, 04:49 AM
:hugheart :hugheart :hugheart

(and just so you know - when Jaden was going through that his mouth hurt too bad for him to nurse - I still ended up walking and bouncing :hugheart)