PDA

View Full Version : anyone have experience with wallypop?

monkeylicious
10-25-2007, 06:55 AM
anyone buy dipes here... particularly pockets? (though i am considering fitted with cover)

also would appreciate other rec for reasonably priced pockets. especially one size. i've gotten haute one-size pockets (excellent used condition and seconds) for about $10-11 each with inserts! so don't really want to pay more than that!

thanks!

Bonnie
10-25-2007, 09:02 PM
For some reason, I'm thinking the Wallypop mom is a GCM'er. :think

MamaCare
10-25-2007, 11:35 PM
I *think* Bonbonne is right... that she's a GCM'er, though I can't remember why I think that! :O But, I :heart :heart :heart her woolie wraps! I have three so far, and they are well made, very adjustable and fit great over our fitteds (Kissaluvs, Mother Ease, and Polar Babies) and prefolds. Plus, they're priced so reasonably, compared to other wool covers, and they have great customer service and ship quick! So :yes highly recommend them!

Bonnie
10-25-2007, 11:37 PM
:scratch Did I get mama cloth from her? Wow, this is embarrassing.

Wonder Woman
10-26-2007, 03:12 AM
wallypop is sarahtar - and while I don't have any of her products (yet) I worked with her on a blog design - she's fabulous to work with :heart

2sunshines
10-26-2007, 04:55 AM
Yep, GCM mom. :yes

I've never purchased from her yet but I've been eyeing her stuff. She has some great deals.

Another wahm that I've found with great deals, and I have a pocket by her which was only $9, even though it was custom-made, is www.mypreciousbabybyapril.com Her pocket diapers I think usually run $10 but I found a 10% off discount code so it was a great deal. Excellent quality diaper. :yes

sarahtar
10-26-2007, 08:00 AM
yes, I'm Wallypop. I have a lot of GCM customers, actually. I was testing Mama Cloth a while back and sent several to fellow GCMers...so it's possible you got mama cloth from me. (I do finally have those available for purchase now, only about 9 months later.)

Bonnie
10-26-2007, 01:13 PM
:jump Those pantyliners rocked. :yes I'll be by on payday...glad this thread was started! :giggle