PDA

View Full Version : Why do I always do this?

LittleSweetPeas
10-17-2007, 08:53 PM
I get all gung-ho over CD and then we start and I use a sposie here and there...and then two sposies....and then just...one....more.....

I even have a diaper service right now. I'm just too lazy to go wash the cover so I use it as an excuse. I have BGs to use as well if I wanted. There is no reason why I shouldn't be doing this full time. :doh

milkmommy
10-17-2007, 08:56 PM
I went back and forth many times as well. I love cloth but there were times sposies were just easier. For me the fact she broke out if in sposie long enough and cost made it an overall easy decession. One thing that helped
lots of covers seriously I had ton of covers even cheep gerbers because I HATED running out of covers and liked fresh changes. So I had no issues rounding out my more pricier covers with simple pull ons.

Deanna

2sunshines
10-17-2007, 09:01 PM
Honestly, when I started I just had to get every single sposie out of my house so that I couldn't fall back on that. :shrug

MaybeGracie
10-17-2007, 09:01 PM
:hug2 I know I would do the same thing, so I just didn't buy another package of disposables when our last package ran out.

blessedwithboys
10-17-2007, 09:04 PM
I just don't have any sposies. Otherwise I use them when I don't even want/need to - just because the fact that he's growing out of that size and I WON'T be able to use them bothers me.

klpmommy
10-18-2007, 06:25 PM
that is why I decided I had to commit to this 100%- no disposables anywhere. B/c I knew that if I had the option I would go with it. :hug

milkmommy
10-18-2007, 08:10 PM
We ended up using disposables at night she really needed to stay "dry" or she got bad rashes and is allergic to polly fabrics and wool (lanolin) so after trying an obscene amount of nighttime cloth systems we learned that for us spoises at night cloth by day was best (day I could change ASAP) I also used sposies on weekend trips.

LittleSweetPeas
10-19-2007, 02:26 PM
yeah, we use sposies at night and when we're out and about. :shifty

maybe I should just buy a few more covers and that will solve my problem.

simplegirl
10-20-2007, 11:40 AM
yeah, we use sposies at night and when we're out and about. :shifty

same here. it doesn't help when people who don't know we're cd, buy us diapers as a gift!