PDA

View Full Version : sunning = stunning

schmamy
10-15-2007, 01:20 PM
I mean, it really is like magic. I never would have believed it if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes. How on earth does sunshine bleach out that bright yellow BF poo SO perfectly?! I am amazed. :P~

musicmama
10-15-2007, 03:06 PM
Well, we all probably hate to say "we told you so.." ;) ;)

It's like getting new diapers!

klpmommy
10-15-2007, 03:14 PM
ITU- I didn't believe it either. Magic is right!!! God's wonderful magic! :woohoo

2sunshines
10-15-2007, 03:16 PM
I know, it's absolutely amazing isn't it???

Bonnie
10-15-2007, 07:52 PM
So, you hang / lay them out wet, after a regular wash? Do you use anything else, I've heard lemon juice, etc. ??

Must try this.

schmamy
10-15-2007, 07:57 PM
Do you use anything else, I've heard lemon juice, etc. ??

nope, just plain old sunshine. the ladies told me it would work but you truly have to see it to believe it! what amazes me even more is that it even works on colored clothes! a blue pair of DS's pants that fell victim to a blowout over the weekend--hung in the sun today and the huge stain is GONE. color didn't fade (that I could tell), but that yellow just disappeared. it is mind-boggling :giggle

illinoismommy
10-16-2007, 11:19 AM
sweet.... did you hang a line? my prefolds could use a bleaching but I've been too lazy :shifty

schmamy
10-16-2007, 11:29 AM
sweet.... did you hang a line? my prefolds could use a bleaching but I've been too lazy :shifty

at first I was just sticking a drying rack on my back patio, but it wasn't big enough to hold all the dipes! it did work for bleaching, though--I just made sure to hang the stained ones on top. but DH built me a clothesline a couple of weeks ago :heart